My Favorite Face Cleansers
Posted at 09:17h in General, Health & Wellness, Lifestyle, Skincare
Cleansing is the most important step in a skincare regimen. These days facial cleanser brands are aplenty. I get tons of queries from you all on the best ones available. I have tried a few, and realise it’s important to choose the one that really suits your skin type.
Sharing a list of some fabulous face cleansers available in India. I’ve tried all these over the years. They’ve worked really well on my slightly oily skin type.
- @nourishmantra: I am currently using their Cucumber Mint Upvan. It’s a refreshing and cooling gel cleanser. It has a pleasant minty fragrance, and is perfect for this season. Other key ingredients – aloe vera and niacinamide. Suitable for all skin types.
- @zoskinhealthuk Exfoliating Cleanser: Zo products are medical-grade skincare products. I use their products on a regular basis. Key ingredients – salicylic acid and niacinamide. A great one for normal to oily skin type.
Zo skin health products are available in India only through selective dermatologists and not online or at chemists.
- @justherbs Silksplash Neem-Orange Rehydrant Face Wash: This Ayurvedic cleanser contains certified organic ingredients. It’s got a lovely fragrance! Suitable for all skin types.
- @bioderma Sebium Purifying Cleansing Foaming Gel: This one’s a popular French pharmacy brand. It’s anti-bacterial and anti-microbial. Suitable for combination/oily skin type.
- @kamaayurveda Rose Jasmin Face Cleanser: 100% natural cleanser; it’s gentle, and has a great fragrance. It contains rose and jasmine essential oils, along with salicylic acid, liquorice root extract, vetiver and aloe vera leaf extract.
- @isclinical Cleansing Complex: this is another fabulous pharmaceutical-grade cleanser. I used this one back in 2018! Dermatologist approved. Key ingredients – salicylic acid, vitamin e and herbal extracts. It is free from parabens and sulphates. It is suitable for oily skin, combination skin, normal skin, acne prone skin, mature skin and dry skin.
Have you tried any of these? Please leave your comments below.