Best Skin and Hair Drugstore Products
Hey guys! I’ve been writing about products for a long time now. I have tried and tested SO MANY over the years, so this week I decided to sit down, rewind a bit and write down a list of my favorite drugstore products of all time. While most of these are available in India or online, few are from different pharmacies abroad.
Another fact you should know is that they’re all popular brands, and contain good active ingredients. Majority are dermatologically tested, and even recommended by top dermatologists in India.
(Not numbered by rating)
1. Filorga Time Filler Eyes – Absolute Eye Correction Cream
This one’s a fine combination of collagen and hyaluronic acid.
2. Caudalie – Beauty Elixir Face Mist
3. Filorga – Hydra-Filler Masks and Time-Filler Masks
They’re so good! You can use these in rotation – apply before going for parties, events, photo shoots etc.
4. Sukin Natural Deodorant
This one’s also free from parabens and aluminium salts. It’s suitable for all skin types.
5. Bioderma – Atoderm Baume Lèvres – moisturising lip balm
6. Yu Reverzo Stem Intense Rejuvenating Serum
It’s for day/night use; suitable for all skin types.
7. Yu Reverzo – Stem cell regenerating cream. Highly moisturising, nourishing cream. Day/night use but I like using this one in winters at night only. Just a pea size is enough for my skin type.
8. Bioderma Sebium Purifying Cleansing Foaming Gel
It’s a face wash for oily and combination skin
9. René Furterer Naturia Dry Shampoo
This one’s for all hair types.
10. La Roche-Posay 50+ Invisible Body Mist
It’s a quick-absorbing face and body mist; for all skin types
11. Avene Thermal Mist
This is an amazingly soothing and healing mist for all skin types.
12. Skinceuticals C E Ferulic Serum
It’s a potent serum that reduces pigmentation, brightens skin, enhances collagen production and protects the skin from environmental factors.
13. La Roche Posay Hyalu B5
I love this serum. It’s extremely hydrating and nourishing; makes your skin soft, glowy and supple.
14. René Furterer RF 80 Scalp Treatment Ampoules
I use this regularly to nourish hair roots and prevent hair fall.
15. DCL-Multi Action Penta Peel Pads
It contains mandelic, phytic, lactic, salicylic and hyaluronic acid. Use it for gentle exfoliation, oil control, and to brighten skin and refine pores.
16. Gorgeous Face Cleansing Gel (Indian brand)
It’s soap-free, dermatologically-tested, and contains tea tree oil; suitable for all skin types.
17. Kara Hydrating/Cleansing Face Wipes
These are gentle, soothing, and always a travel essential.
18. Auriga Flavo C Mask
It’s a pore-refining, refreshing face mask for the oily, acne, dull or combination skin type.
19. Ureadin Fusion Serum
This is an anti-wrinkle lift. It’s full of antioxidants, and is nourishing.
20. La Shield SPF 40
I’d no idea about their amazing range of sunscreens till recently. Please do check them out; sunscreens for different skin types.
21. Systane Lid Wipes
These are ophthalmologist-tested eyelid cleansing wipes. They’re so gentle, and great for removing eye makeup.
Happy to hear out, and share your experiences about any of these ☺